Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tonsilituscan You Drink Beer

A little bit of spring! World Day

Tunic: Camaïeu - John H & M
Blue Shoes ( yes yes navy blue though): Crossroads
earrings: gift from Chery ^ _ ^ (old)
Vest: Camaïeu (very nice) - Sephora Nail fuchsia (old on my nails lol)
Undress flowers!
I did a little tour yesterday Camaïeu after the races, rather satisfactory result (but not the wallet). Small flat

I directed my research towards the new collection (which is all in flowers, pastel pink and blue ^ ^) to use my reductions of 7 €, you know those little cards pass when they give all balances. The downside is, therefore, that the fund, the hostess told me that the operation does begin until February 16 ... Just Many still bummed when we did the reduction in the portfolio ... Damned!

On this ...
I wish you all a sunny good weekend!


PS: Feel free to become a member if you like!
XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment