Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tight Underwearsmall Penis




When fashion and we do good music!

was the title that I chose in a first, albeit a rather long title for a title, I grant you!
But it's hard to find ^ ^ THE title and inspiration came to me then I think ^ ^

short, I am passionate about fashion and music (among others). These are the two things that people can take away or change.
For my part, I think feel good in her clothes, no matter the style, clothing, that is "trendy" or not, is an important thing . Then choose

The outfit that will make you feel well during the day: physically as morally, is not easy! There are days when it beugue ^ ^
short, for me music is the same. There's songs that touch me more than others, which I re motivates, strengthens me, who think, who is challenging ... and so is the strength seen some sounds! And I love it!

short, it's rare that I write much today but I'm inspired and I'm feeling good !
Kisses. xx.

Dsl bcp but I hardly remember where I buy my earrings ^ ^
John: H & M - Belt: H & M
Scarf: H & M - Bag: Mango
Tee / Tunic: small shop (very old)



0 comments:

Post a Comment