Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Female Wetting Themselves

Again and again! Flower power


I think right now I make up for lost time! That was several months since I had not done shopping. And since the beginning balances, I'm just that ... buy! So last night a small tower at Sephora ( 2nd time that day I said ). Emilio Pucci Fragrance

resulted
Scrub Sephora Mure Currant (hmmm )
Eye shadow Armelle No. 32
Bath dissolving Express (bought the 2nd time but find the first time, the saleswoman me sure!) Not tested yet but I will make a report ^ ^
varnish bright pink (I think I'll take a little darker, I'm too convinced :-s) (Purchase made! Thanks to my tester Me [ref: how's 3 of this article])
bottle free sample ( tested last night convinced for its efficiency but I'm not a fan I find it a bit fat!)



PS: I tested the solvent bath ... he is just hyper magic ultra efficient!

0 comments:

Post a Comment